Lazy Kiss Studios~[LKS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Kiss Studios~[LKS]//If you have question please ask the leader :: suiseiseki141*sui141* or the Co-Leader :: XxDarkNamixX

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-suiseiseki141-
Admin
-suiseiseki141-

R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥  ó____ò Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò   R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥  ó____ò Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm

So...we closed Lazy Kiss Studios... Sad
I'm so sorry...I'm really, really sorry...='(...It makes me very sad to closed LKS...;____;...but we haven't to much time and there are many problems ó____ò...Lazy Kiss Studios is my little Baby...LKS is only 6 mounths old....and now I closed it ='(...I kill it ..;____;''
I'm really sorry to erveryone...I'm special sorry for all member...for the new member they can't spend to much time in LKS ;____;''...The time with everyone was great...i will everyone miss ;___;''...*hugz*...everyone is an awesome editor and a nice person <3 ..;____;''
I hope you'll understand my decision ;____;''....so...you are free =') *cry*...the ''Happy New Year - Mep'' will be the last mep from LKS....the mep will be finish *deadline :: december 22, all parts to XxDarkNamixX*

-so that was all...I wish each of you much success and good luck for your life <3
I hope we write together and remain friends <3

if someone will follow me...
>>Real Star Studios <<
please audition...this is my and Caros *XxDarkNamixX* new studio...we can't promise you come get in, sry...=(
...but try if you want.

so...LKS is official closed =( *hugz*
-Mandy <3
Back to top Go down
https://lazy-kiss-studios2.board-directory.net
ToastbrotxDD

ToastbrotxDD

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò   R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥  ó____ò Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

oh that's sad that you closed lks ;___;

i love very much lks >___<'* äüä äüä äüä äüä äüä cvcvcvcv cvcvcvcv
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToastbrotxDD
XxDragonheartgirlxX

XxDragonheartgirlxX

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò   R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥  ó____ò Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm

So its the end huh......it´s very sad.....
then its time to say bay bay.....
loved ya all... khfzud cvcvcvcv
Back to top Go down
nubia767

nubia767

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò   R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥  ó____ò Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:44 pm

it really is Dx

I wish I would have been a member of this studio for a little longer =(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nubia767?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò   R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥  ó____ò Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Lazy Kiss Studios♥ ó____ò
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazy Kiss Studios~[LKS] :: Lazy Kiss Studios~create a chain of magic :: R.I.P. Lazy Kiss Studios-
Jump to: